Web Content / Technology Support Specialist
Willamina School District seeks a full-time Web Content - IT Support Specialist. This role will support and maintain the district’s web content along with providing hardware and software support.
- This is a new full time position, 8 hours per day, M-F 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Excellent benefits. Salary according to adopted salary schedule.
- Must pass a background check.
- Applicants must have an AA degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Preference given to candidates with experience in web/graphic design.
- Start Date: July 1st 2019
- Closing Date: Until Filled
A detail description on this posting can be found here: Web Content / Technology Support Specialist
To apply please fill out a Classified Employment Application and a Criminal History Verification form and submit it to the district office. Contact the district office at 503-876-1500 for questions about this employment opportunity.
Temporary PE Teachers, #46
Willamina Middle & High School and Willamina Elementary are seeking qualified applicants to fill grant funded PE positions.
- This is a one year, temporary, grant funded position.
- Applicant needs a valid Oregon teaching license with the PE endorsement at the appropriate grade level for the position applying for.
- Some coaching may be available.
- Salary of $39,592 - $62,419 annually is for the current year as we are in negotiations at this time.
Please apply online for Job #46 at willamina.tedk12.com/hire
Criminal History Verification for Employees
You can pick up a form at the District Office or go to Oregon.gov Volunteer Background Check and select form 581-2282-M.
Oregon Teacher Application
To apply for an open teaching position please complete the application process at Willamina TalentED Hire.
Oregon Teachers License
If you do not currently have an Oregon license please complete the eLicensing process through the Teacher Standards and Practices Commission (TSPC).